WWE Fastlane PPV Live Stream
WWE Fastlane 2017 is the final pay-per-view stop on the Road to WrestleMania, and Sunday’s card features an impressive lineup of matches that will have far-reaching ramifications for the Showcase of the Immortals.
It all starts with the main event, where Kevin Owens and Goldberg will face off for the WWE Universal Championship. Goldberg, already booked for a rematch against Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 33 on April 2, could walk into the Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida, as the champion of the company’s flagship brand, making that match the de facto main event of the industry’s biggest spectacle.
The result of Sunday’s championship match will send a clear message: Either WWE CEO Vince McMahon favors nostalgia over the continued growth of the company’s deep roster or that WWE is finally turning a corner and giving its most talented workers a chance to shine under the brightest lights.
It’s old school vs. new school, and it will be interesting to see which direction WWE decides to go.
The rest of the match card for the Fastlane PPV offers plenty more intrigue as it relates to WrestleMania. Here’s the lineup as of Friday morning:
- Rich Swann and Akira Tozawa vs. The Brian Kendrick and Noam Dar
- Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
- Raw Tag Team champions Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass
- Cruiserweight champion Neville vs. Jack Gallagher
- Sami Zayn vs. Samoa Joe
- Raw Women’s champion Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair
- Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
- Universal champion Kevin Owens vs. Goldberg
Bleacher Report’s lineup will answer the tough questions about the WWE landscape and provide predictions for each match on the WWE Fastlane 2017 card.
- Anthony Mango (@ToeKneeManGo), founder of SmarkOutMoment.com and host of the podcast Smack Talk.
- Kevin Berge (@TheBerge_).
- Erik Beaston (@ErikBeaston).
- Yours truly, James Moffat (@jamesmoffat).
It’s time to tie up those laces and get ready to rumble. The predictions start now.